Will this fit drawer guide pat 32.134?

Quick Learner
Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm
i have drawer guide,pat #32.134, will the 32.082 fit????
22 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 3, 2009 5:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Past customers have mentioned that the Kenlin drawer guide they were replacing with the 32-081 and 32-082 had the patent number 32.134 on it, but I still would not go by that detail alone. Sometimes patent numbers are for the whole drawer track system and not the individual parts. You need to match up the physical details of the part you want to replace. That way you know for sure that what you're buying is the same.

Home Owner from Palm Coast, FL
Sep 5, 2009 11:36 am
Bought these for my 32-134 broken sockets. Perfect fit.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Sep 25, 2009 12:44 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

As stated above, we recommend that you don't use the patent number as a method of identification. It may referring to the whole Kenlin drawer track system and not the individual parts. 

Instead, you should match up the physical design of your parts to the pictures on our site.

Home Owner from Kansas City
Sep 25, 2009 2:50 pm
The piece I need to replace has a US Pat No. of 32-134, where would I be able to find this piece?
Handy Person from Justice, IL
Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Hello I own a Vaughn Bassett Bedroom set that was purchased in 2005. Upon looking at my invoice, it says U.B item numbers BB15-002, BB15-446, BB15-226, BB15-002 and BB15-117 Will this part be compatible with my furniture. When I take the drawer out, it looks pretty similar. Thanks for your help.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with those numbers. Very often such codes are not usable as a means of identification.

Your best bet is to remove your drawer parts and match them up to the pictures we show on our site. For Kenlin parts especially, the shape and size of the drawer socket is important. The drawer sockets for the Kenlin Rite-Trak system have a rectangular shape (32-081 & 32-082) and the drawer sockets for the Kenlin Rite-Trak II system have a more oval shape (Rite-Trak II is currently not available through SWISCO).

Quick Learner
May 31, 2010 5:28 pm
do you have a replacement socket that looks like 32-081 but is slightly smaller? Its dimensions are approximately 1.5 by 1.875 inches. the socket in question has the following text on it; Kenlin, 3, us patent 32.134 this socket came off a vaughan-bassett dresser drawer sold by Slumberland. Slumberland says they no longer have dealings with this manufacturer and essentially told me to take a hike instead of assisting with finding a replacement drawer socket.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 1, 2010 6:03 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

As far as I know there are two main types of Kenlin drawer sockets; the Rite-Trak I and the Rite-Trak II. The big difference between the two types is the shape of the socket. One is rectangular (Rite Trak I) and the other is an oval shape (Rite Trak II). Only the Rite-Trak I socket is available for resale (see our 32-081). I do not believe there is a smaller version of the 32-081.

Home Owner from Kansas City Missouri
May 9, 2011 11:09 am
Our dresser drawers will not close. I finally got a drawer out and found a plastic guide I think has broken in two. It is a Kenlin brand with a reference #32134. This is the part needed. It attaches to the drawer by 2 small screws and my husband measured 1 7/8" x 1 9/16". Not sure if measurement is accurate. Do you have this part available. It seems to me that a part of this piece slides into the tracking and it is located in the rear of the drawer.
Thank you for any help you can send my way. Looking for parts!
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 9, 2011 11:32 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

As noted above, our Kenlin 32-081 drawer socket may replace the older guide with a #32.134 patent number. However you must compare the physical design of your part to ours to verify. Patent numbers are not a reliable means of identification.

Handy Person from Largo, fl
Jan 26, 2012 2:58 pm
I have a dresser from Haverty's with broken sockets. The width is 1 7/8". They have Kenlin, A5, and US patent 32.134
I will need eight sets.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 26, 2012 3:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Have you taken a look at our 32-081 socket yet? This may be a replacement, but it's important to first check the specifications on our hardware to ensure that they line up with the original.

Home Owner from wisconsin
May 22, 2012 8:28 pm
got blown off by 2 different furniture stores in town. found your site by accident. right parts first time!! thanx paul d.
Quick Learner from Georgia
Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm
Thomasville provided your name when I contacted them about replacement parts. It was easy to find the parts by manufacturer name, picture and dimensions match-up on the SWISCO website. (My originals are marked U.S.Pat.Re.32.134.) A tip on this website about how to get a drawer out helped tremendously (pull straight out using steady pressure on both sides of drawer; similar for getting it back in once part is replaced). Quick delivery and installation - and all done by a girl... lol. Fits perfectly, and my drawer is back in working order. Thank you!
Handy Person from Muskegon, Michigan
Apr 25, 2013 7:40 pm
The 32-082 is a stronger drawer glide than the 32-081 because it has the metal reinforcement around the nylon. I just ordered four more 32-082's to replace the other 32-081 glides on the heavier drawers which tend to break. I figured I'd replace the others as long as I had the back off the dresser. Don't pay attention to the patent number...match the size and check the catalog pictures.
Quick Learner from Utah
Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm
I used 32-081 to replace my broken 32-134 sockets.... and they fit Perfect!! Awww! Thanks so much now my drawers shut with out having to lift up on them!!
Quick Learner from Atlanta
Oct 27, 2015 9:24 am
After Thomasvill told me to call a service repairman, I found your site. 32-081 is the bomb! My drawers came with the metal plates shown with 32-082. Removed, pried out the broken plastic parts from the metal plates and reinstalled. All drawers work like new! Great service!
Home Owner from Four Oaks NC
Jan 16, 2016 6:59 pm
If you are looking for a replacement for US pat#32-134, then this socket is a perfect fit. We bought extras in case we needed them in the future. Keep your screws as they are not included.
Home Owner from New York
Aug 24, 2021 7:05 pm

Need the parts for drawer track & bottom track

Thank you

Donna 

F430D517-77DF-4663-9AB9-6867F3CBC0DB
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 27, 2021 1:07 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Donna! Take a look and compare the 32-076 Kenlin track runner to your original part. I think this may be what you need, but it will come down to the size and design.

Home Owner from Kansas City
Jan 7, 2022 12:46 pm
Hi-

I am trying to fix a Stanley 5-drawer dresser (photos attached).

Your Kenlin Case Runner 32-076 and Socket 32-081 seem to be close, but I don't have the full original parts to measure. I would be glad to try your product if you can check for me.

Thank you,

Gary
Stanley 5-Drawer Product Label drawer glide Dresser Front
3 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 10, 2022 7:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! I agree that your parts do resemble Kenlin hardware such as the 32-082 heavy duty socket, which is used with the 32-076 case runner. The only way to confirm would be to compare the specifications. If you don't have access to the parts in your photos right now but still want to give these a try, you can review our return policy here just in case you run into any problems. 

Thanks for posting! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts