Will this fit drawer guide pat 32.134?

A quick learner says:
i have drawer guide,pat #32.134, will the 32.082 fit????
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Past customers have mentioned that the Kenlin drawer guide they were replacing with the 32-081 and 32-082 had the patent number 32.134 on it, but I still would not go by the patent number. Sometimes patent numbers are for the whole drawer track system and not the individual parts of the drawer track system. You need to match up the part you are replacing with the measurements in the product picture.
A home owner from Palm Coast, FL says:
Bought these for my 32-134 broken sockets. Perfect fit.
A home owner from Kansas City says:
The piece I need to replace has a US Pat No. of 32-134, where would I be able to find this piece?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You cannot go by the patent number because it may referring to the whole Kenlin drawer track system and not the individual parts. Match up your actual hardware parts to the pictures on SWISCO's Web site. I do believe the Pat No #32-134 is referring to the Kenlin Rite-Trak drawer system which SWISCO does carry the replacement parts for.
A quick learner from Citrus Springs, FL says:
32-081 fit in place of the 32-134?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The part number 32.134 that others commented in the above posts is not a SWISCO number but a patent number. Read my post (2nd from the top) about using the patent number to identify the proper replacement drawer guide.
A handy person from Justice, IL says:
Hello I own a Vaughn Bassett Bedroom set that was purchased in 2005. Upon looking at my invoice, it says U.B item numbers BB15-002, BB15-446, BB15-226, BB15-002 and BB15-117 Will this part be compatible with my furniture. When I take the drawer out, it looks pretty similar. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am not familiar with those numbers. Your best bet is to remove the drawer parts and match them up to the product pictures on SWISCO's Web site. For Kenlin parts, the shape of the drawer socket is important. The drawer sockets for the Kenlin Rite-Trak system have a rectangular shape (32-081 & 32-082) and the drawer sockets for the Kenlin Rite-Trak II system have a more oval shape (Rite-Trak II is currently not available through SWISCO).
A contractor from estero fl. says:
Where can i find a drawer part. Patent No. Re 32.134
A quick learner says:
do you have a replacement socket that looks like 32-081 but is slightly smaller? Its dimensions are approximately 1.5 by 1.875 inches. the socket in question has the following text on it; Kenlin, 3, us patent 32.134 this socket came off a vaughan-bassett dresser drawer sold by Slumberland. Slumberland says they no longer have dealings with this manufacturer and essentially told me to take a hike instead of assisting with finding a replacement drawer socket.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
As far as I know there are two main types of Kenlin drawer sockets; the Rite-Trak I and the Rite-Trak II. The big difference between the two types is the shape of the socket. One is rectangular and the other is an oval shape. Only the Rite-Trak I socket is available for resale (see 32-081). I do not believe there is a smaller version of the 32-081 (but I could be wrong).
A home owner from boca raton, florida says:
Pat. #32.134. It is brown in color. About 2" long and 1 1/4" at the widest part. It is in a dresser that I bought in Room to Go.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the hardware you need for the patent 32.134 is available. I placed your post in this discussion about that patent number. Read through this whole discussion about past comments regarding the 32.134 patent number.
A home owner from Kansas City Missouri says:
Our dresser drawers will not close. I finally got a drawer out and found a plastic guide I think has broken in two. It is a Kenlin brand with a reference #32134. This is the part needed. It attaches to the drawer by 2 small screws and my husband measured 1 7/8" x 1 9/16". Not sure if measurement is accurate. Do you have this part available. It seems to me that a part of this piece slides into the tracking and it is located in the rear of the drawer.
Thank you for any help you can send my way. Looking for parts!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, please take a look at the Swisco 32-081 Drawer Socket.
A home owner from minnesota says:
I need a replacemnt for our dresser drawer glide. It is a kelin part 32.134. Can you help? I need to order 3 glides. Thank you Bonnie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have placed you in an existing thread concerning the Kenlin Patent #32.134. As stated above, please read through this discussion to aid you in using the patent number to identify the proper replacement drawer guide.
A handy person from Largo, fl says:
I have a dresser from Haverty's with broken sockets. The width is 1 7/8". They have Kenlin, A5, and US patent 32.134
I will need eight sets.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Kenlin 32-081 Drawer Socket.
A home owner from wisconsin says:
got blown off by 2 different furniture stores in town. found your site by accident. right parts first time!! thanx paul d.
A quick learner from Georgia says:
Thomasville provided your name when I contacted them about replacement parts. It was easy to find the parts by manufacturer name, picture and dimensions match-up on the SWISCO website. (My originals are marked U.S.Pat.Re.32.134.) A tip on this website about how to get a drawer out helped tremendously (pull straight out using steady pressure on both sides of drawer; similar for getting it back in once part is replaced). Quick delivery and installation - and all done by a girl... lol. Fits perfectly, and my drawer is back in working order. Thank you!
A handy person from Muskegon, Michigan says:
The 32-082 is a stronger drawer glide than the 32-081 because it has the metal reinforcement around the nylon. I just ordered four more 32-082's to replace the other 32-081 glides on the heavier drawers which tend to break. I figured I'd replace the others as long as I had the back off the dresser. Don't pay attention to the patent number...match the size and check the catalog pictures.
A quick learner from Utah says:
I used 32-081 to replace my broken 32-134 sockets.... and they fit Perfect!! Awww! Thanks so much now my drawers shut with out having to lift up on them!!
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
After Thomasvill told me to call a service repairman, I found your site. 32-081 is the bomb! My drawers came with the metal plates shown with 32-082. Removed, pried out the broken plastic parts from the metal plates and reinstalled. All drawers work like new! Great service!
A home owner from Four Oaks NC says:
If you are looking for a replacement for US pat#32-134, then this socket is a perfect fit. We bought extras in case we needed them in the future. Keep your screws as they are not included.
32-076 : Kenlin Case Runner
Kenlin Case Runner
32-081 : Kenlin Drawer Socket
Kenlin Drawer Socket
32-082 : Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket
Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.