Full Vu folding door Leigh pins

A home owner from Lincoln NE says:
I have Full Vu folding doors Leigh with a stamp on the inside that says Leigh Prod 5702-2. I think they are bottom pivot. Looking at your catalog it looks like I need six of the 21-054 and two of the 21-048 or two of 21-051. What do you think?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Your suggestions appear to be close, but you will want to double-check your measurements just in case. Especially check to see if everything has the same diameter, or are different like with these suggested pins.
A quick learner from Lincoln NE says:
I think I need six of the 21-054 (mine measure 5 1/4 x 1/4 ) and two of the 21-051 (mine measure 5 1/4 x 1/4 ) . I also need one 2 inch bumper if you sell such a thing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Of course. Please see our selection of available Bifold Door Bumpers and see if there is anything that may work for you.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.