SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Full Vu folding door Leigh pins

A home owner from Lincoln NE says:

I have Full Vu folding doors Leigh with a stamp on the inside that says Leigh Prod 5702-2. I think they are bottom pivot. Looking at your catalog it looks like I need six of the 21-054 and two of the 21-048 or two of 21-051. What do you think?

User submitted pictures of bifold door pivot bars and caps from a Leigh bifold closet door.
FullVu FOLDING DOORS Leigh Building Products Coopersville, Michigan
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Your suggestions appear to be close, but you will want to double-check your measurements just in case. Especially check to see if everything has the same diameter, or are different like with these suggested pins.
A quick learner from Lincoln NE says:
I think I need six of the 21-054 (mine measure 5 1/4 x 1/4 ) and two of the 21-051 (mine measure 5 1/4 x 1/4 ) . I also need one 2 inch bumper if you sell such a thing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Of course. Please see our selection of available Bifold Door Bumpers and see if there is anything that may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)