Pella sliding screen door handle Replacement

A quick learner from North East, PA says:
I need to replace your part # 83-115 latch in my pella sliding screen door handle. I saw your video on how to do it, but I have a different inside handle and I cannot tell how to remove it to take off the thumb latch and lock lever as per your video. My inside handle (inside plate as per yr video) is all wood and I cannot see how it can be removed. There are no visable screws holding it to the door frame. I have included a picture of it. Do you know how this handle is removed so I can follow your video to relace the latch 83-115?
User submitted picture of Pella screen door handle and latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! This is actually a fairly common issue, but fortunately it has a fairly simple solution! Do you see the round gold Pella logo on the handle? The screw is underneath that. All you need to do is pry the logo off with a flat head screw driver. Let me know if this helps!
A quick learner from North East, PA says:

Your response was right on. thanks. After getting the logo and screw off, had some difficulty in getting handle off as it was stuck to the door with some glue or varnish. Used a dremmel multi-max with scraper to work it free from the door.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for letting us know! I hope your response will help others with this dilemma.
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.