1 inch spacer for cabinet drawer

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking for a 1 inch spacer like the one in the picture to replace one that is broken. The drawer is in a pantry cabinet and uses Blum sliders (this piece is not from Blum).

Do you stock a matching spacer?

Thank you,

User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jack. Our 32-339 is a 1" spacer. Could this work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)