American Woodmark Drawer Glide Bracket

A home owner from Winchestwr, VA says:
The part broke but is discontinued by the Mfr. Do you have any of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210601_154125.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210601_154131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210601_154142.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Take a look at our 32-131. Yours kind of reminds me of this type of socket. I don't believe we have one exactly like yours that snaps into the rear of the cabinet. Most of the sockets we carry need to secure with screws at the rear of the cabinet. See what you think. 

A quick learner from New york says:
What screws do you recommend using with bracket 32-131? Yhe triangular brackets i have broke and see you recommend using 32-131
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I would suggest using a #6 pan head screw like the 33-071 or the 33-089, depending on the length of screw you need for your drawer. Let us know how that works out for you! 

A quick learner from stevensville mi says:
Would love any input on the solution for this part. I have the same broken bracket and am stumped as to what to do.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact bracket but the recommendation on this page is our best match. If you decide to try this out, note you can always return if by some chance it does not work out for you. See our return policy here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.