Double support detect clip

A handy person from NC says:
I pulled out one of the broken heart would like to mail it to you in order a dozen pieces probably
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. Would there be any way to see a picture of the part in question? If we can see it, we can identify it and find a good match.
A quick learner from Chapel Hill North Carolina says:
I have resent the photos
please tell me if you're receiving them
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, just what we needed to see. I have a list of parts I think could work for you, though keep in mind you need only replace what's broken. There's no reason you can't reuse some of your old parts, as long as they're in good working condition.

Start out by looking at our 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-181 double coil spring clip, 15-182 bushing, 33-073 screw, and last but not least, the Series 190 coil spring. You can use the number printed on your current spring to determine the best Series 190 option.
A quick learner from chapel Hill North Carolina says:
OK
on what part of the mechanism will I find the numbers
I only have a few broken parts with me
can I explain to client how to find numbers
Also I would truly prefer to buy complete sets
as I run into this problem often
with this type of balance
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, the number is actually printed right on the coil spring itself. Once they're out of the window you should see them easily enough. I'm afraid this specific balance system is not available in complete sets.
A quick learner says:
OK I looked on coil spring
could not find any numbers
doesn't mean it's not there
I just could not find
any way I can just mail the stuff to you
so that we can move forward on these parts
I would like complete sets
even if I have to buy them in individual parts
so that I end up with a dozen complete sets
would you please would you please give me mailing address
and I will send out what parts I have
Thank you Gary
Profile picture of Tom
If there are no numbers on your springs, then I wouldn't recommend mailing them to us. We wouldn't be able to determine anything from them just by having them in hand.

Since there are no stamps, we're going to have to give you a little homework. Please weigh your sash on a scale and tell me what you get. Please also confirm exactly how many springs are used on each side of the window. It looks like two, but I want to be sure.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.