Hardware for Stanley window operator 39-058

A quick learner from Honolulu, HI says:
I'm replacing 3 sets of hardware and wanted to find out what associated hardware would be good to replace with the crank? I want to replace as much of the plastic pieces as possible as the window is over 20 yrs old. Where does the shoulder bolt and shoulder bolt washer go?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The shoulder bolt and washer would go through the hole at the end of the link arm on the operator and mount onto the window linkage in the side of the window. As for what replacement hardware you need, if you can send us some photos of your operator along with its dimensions we can make a good recommendation. Also seeing how your operator is installed into the window frame would help. Finally, we have a video that may give you some further insight on what can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)