I have a patio door lock 1400 series

A quick learner from Boston says:
I have a patio door lock DNS industrial Miami Florida series 1400 I'd like to replace it which of your locks matches this one for replacement
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. We should be able to help you find a replacement patio door lock, but we'll need to see a photo or two along its measurements. If you can get that over to us, we should be able to take it from there! Thanks.

A quick learner says:
I have a patio door lock US patent number 4024739 DNS lndustries 12 inside pull Miami,Fla 1400 series I need to replace it it's broken what do you suggest for a replacement lock and the others Side of the lock has 13/23 outside pull 1400 series please get back to me a soon as possible I'd like to order this replacement door lock thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. Carefully compare your handle set to our 82-008K. See if this could be used as an alternative for your current part.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.