I need replacement pins for my screens

A home owner from USA says:
I have Marvin Windows/Screens at my house. I need replacement pins for my screens. Do you know if part #70-008 or 70-009 will fit Marvin screens? The screens have plunger pin latches similar to these part numbers. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
They may, yes, but I don't know what you currently have installed. How do their specs compare to your existing screen pins?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)