Need Pivot Bar

A handy person from Edgewood NM says:
Need to replace pivot bar for top sash of vinyl window which has broken off. It is a double sash window made by Accent Windows in Colorado now out of business.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for reaching out to SWISCO. Our 26-407 seems similar to what you're looking for. Compare the dimensions to what you have and let us know what you think.

A handy person from Edgewood NM says:
Nope 26-407 wont do it.
See attached drawing with dimensions.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we couldn't find a closer match to your pivot bars. The only other thing we can think of is something like our 26-357 or 26-407. I know none of these are an exact match, but since the company who made your original is out of business you won't really have a lot of options. You'll have to find a way to adapt pivot bars that are still on the market to work on your window. I can't guarantee they will work, but there isn't anything else that will.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.