Night Vent latch

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for the security clips for Dove Windows. I see you have 2 different ones and I cannot figure which one I need. I think it's 26-106 as the front of mine are 1/4". Before I order them I wanted to talk to someone.

Thank You
Mary Ann
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if this is what you have. Which measurement on yours is 1/4" The outer width of the 26-106 is 5/16", the length is 1-3/16", and the inside width is 5/32". Could I maybe see a few pictures of your vent lock? Could you also tell me what each dimension is, compared to the ones I went over? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
I don't have the ability to send you a picture. Mine are beige and the only one that comes in beige is the 26-106. Can I order them and if they are wrong send them back and get my money back?
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, see our Return Policy for more details. However, I recommend that you tell me what each dimension is as compared to our 26-106. Please be as precise as possible.
A quick learner says:
I didn't receive an answer to whether I can mail the one I have to you so you can see if what you have matches or if I can come to your place.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid you cannot come to our facility for help. You can mail in your part, but that will take some time as our samples department is currently swamped. You'd probably find it easier and quicker to simply give me all the dimensions of your part (as compared to the ones we show for the 26-106). That way, I can try to find a better match for you right here and now.
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.