PART OF WINDOW

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi
I have and old window 2
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help you, but I will need some more information, first. Please give us the diameter of the balance tube, the length of the tube, and the length of the spiral (including the shoe). I would also like a photo of the bottom sash clip that hooks the shoe to the sash, as well as a close up of the window lock. Thanks!
Hi

I hope you can help me. the diameter of the tube is 3/8", the length of the tube is 20", and the length of the spiral is 21"

I attached two more picture. let me know if you need anything else

Thank you
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! Based on this description, I would recommend you look at our S300-20 spiral balance. What do you think? Do you also need the sash clips that are screwed on the bottom of the sash that hook to these balance shoes?
ok but let me ask you
if I need 8 of these
it came it self or the pair?
how much it would be
and also if these doesn't work
do you returned my money back?

thanks
Profile picture of Paul
These balances are sold individually, not in pairs. All pricing is listed on the store page. See our Return Policy for more information on refunds.

Hi
Did you add the right sash clip that you mentioned?
I would like to order all together.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm not sure what sash clip you have, I was just asking if you needed it. If you do, I will need to see some pictures of it. It should be screwed on to the bottom of the sash. Once I see it, I can recommend something.
Hi
In this picture I would like to know if you can
see what type of sash clip do I have
so you can put it in my order.
Thank you
Happy New Year!!
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! Based on this picture, I would start with our 17-014 and 17-015 bottom sash clips. I hope you have a happy New Year, as well!
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.