Removing old drip rail

A quick learner from USA says:
Any idea how to remove this old drip rail so that I can install your 10-325. The old one lets water leak out onto the floor.
Removing old drip rail
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm actually not sure. I don't see any screws or fasteners, which is usually how these are installed. Could yours be installed with a type of double sided adhesive tape? In a worst case scenario, it could be physically part of the aluminum framing of the door. If you can, please send us some photos of the vinyl sweep itself from its end profile angle. Maybe you can just replace the vinyl.
A landlord from Burbank,CA says:
OK guys I have been studying your web site extensively. I think Part No. 10-325 will work for me as far as the drip rail. NOW I need something, anything, to secure to the glass to screw the drip rail into. That part of the frame had rotted away and I had to remove it.

YOu guys are amazing with al the questions you answer. Keep up the good work

Bob D
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Bob. I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with our site, it means a lot. However I'm not sure this request is something we can help with. It sounds like you need part of the shower door frame itself, which is unfortunately not something that we're able to sell. For that, you'll have to get in touch with the original maker of the shower directly, whoever they may be.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.