Super seal casement locks

A handy person from USA says:
​Customer care
​I am a handyman and working on someone's windows that have no name brand on them, but was told that they were superseal windows.

I need a replacement part for a broken keeper for the casement window. The arm that locks the window sheared off.

4 1/2" long, 3/4" wide.

Let me know if you need other info
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 38-095 and 38-138 locks. They have 3-7/8" mounting hole centers and the width is close to 3/4" wide. Check to see if the lock you need to replace has 3-7/8" hole centers. Also make sure to measure the length of your locking "fork." Both of these locks are the same except for the length of their forks, so it's an important detail.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)