Tops Sash guides

A quick learner says:
the plastic on my windows are braking need to replace them, please help me find the correct part, Thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this exact top sash guide, but look at our 18-176. This may be what you want.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)