Vent latch (if that is correct name) on BF Rich vinyl replacement windows

A quick learner from Williamsburg, Virginia says:
I am looking for replacement parts on the BF Rich vinyl replacement window.
I have always referred to this as a child safety latch. This part is installed on the left and right sides of the upper sash and limits movement of the lower sash to about 4"-6". I think it is actually called a vent latch.
I am a Home Inspector in Williamsburg Virginia. I find these latches damaged often, but I have also done my share of damage of them when opening windows not realizing the latch was open.
Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window lock.jpg
Profile picture of Kathleen
Kathleen from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! What are the dimensions of your piece? We have a few vent latch options, but going by style, our 26-106 or 26-107 appear to be the closest.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at