Window Lock Help

A home owner from USA says:
Good Morning,

We're needing some locks for some PGT singlehung windows. We are wanting the type of locks that go in the side channel of the window that allows the window to open but not fully. I don't know what the locks are called but they can be pushed back into the channel to allow the window to open fully again. Do you have something like this? The 26-387 vent stops almost work, but the track for the window fits only the window. If there was one of those with more width that allowed us the screw them in on the sides rather than in the tracks it would work. Is there any way we can get a piece that would allow attachment from the side of the window? I can send pictures of the window if necessary.

Thank you for your time
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201203_092649.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201203_092655.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I'm afraid our 26-387 might be the best candidate we have. Take a look at the video below for more information on the installation process and to see if it could possibly work for your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at