Window part

A quick learner from Marysville Ohio says:
Window part has two metal pins encased in black plastic. Clips go on pins to secure arms that open and close window.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Are you just looking for the bracket? If so, I think our 39-340 may work for you. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)