Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HEV_1633461304507.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211001_120525.jpg
A quick learner from USA says:
Are these available for purchase.
Will they fit my screens
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need you to write out the exact thickness of the screen frame where the corner installs to narrow down your options. Unfortunately, it's tough to get accurate dimensions from photos. Thank you. 

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Casey
The thickness appears to be 3/8.
I've added some additional photos
Hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_155842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_155213.jpg
A quick learner from Riverhead NY says:
I measured the screen where the 2 corner pieces came from and it measures 3/8
If possible could you send me one of each corner with lip and without lip as I need to replace 26 screens
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 95-206 corner keys for the 3/8" thick screen frame. They appear to have that same shape that comes out at the top of the corner key. The plain corner that goes with it is the 95-205. I would suggest ordering a set to try out in your frame to confirm if they fit. You might need to do a little adapting to use them. Take a look and see what you think.

Thank you I will order a set for 1 screen
Thanks Dave
95-205 & 95-206 worked well just needed some slight filing .I will be ordering more for the complete restoration of my screens.
These 2 items work well with Acorn single hung windows
Thanxs Paul
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We're glad to hear that the parts we recommended worked out for you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.