Windows missing the Kinco window sash clips

A home owner from Melbourne fl says:
Have attached a photo for the window part we need to have to hold the window in place when it is in the up position. With out this part the window drops hard to the base. I would like 10 units.

Thank you

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Seeing as how your window is Kinco, you could have our 18-044 or 18-166, but I can't be sure. Remove your top sash guide from the window and carefully compare its dimensions to these two parts and see which is closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)