bypass closet door bottom guides

A handy person from abbotsford b.c. canada says:
housing complex has a number of these bypass doors with broken bottom guides.
Metal portion is 3" tall, plastic is 3" tall x 3/4" wide. What is the make and model and how do I remove old ones from door to replace with new ones
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you check out our 23-021. Carefully compare it to your own hardware and let me know if you think they match.

To remove the old ones from the door, you will have to pry those tabs off the frame with a pair of needle-nose pliers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)