glazing weather seal

A home owner from Windsor, Ontario, Canada says:
My house was built in 1977 and I don't know what make the windows are, but I need new weather seal for the end where the sliding window closes.
I just ordered the weather seal from you for the center of the window where the slider overlaps the solid window and now realize i need to change the other seal as well.
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could you please send us a photo with this weatherstripping installed in the window? I'm a little lost as to what to suggest for your window. Maybe if I see how it is installed in your window it could help identify what would work as a viable replacement.
A home owner from Windsor, ON, Canada says:
Here is a drawing I found on the internet, unfortunately I was told they discontinued this seal.
Also a picture of the window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we've never seen this type of weather seal before. Looking through our catalogue, I believe that 55-106 would be the closest match.

I'm sorry I could not help you any further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)