milliard crank: need to replace

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi, I have some Milgard casement windows with hand cranks. We recently put in plantation shutters. One of the frames of the shutters is not allowing the crank enough clearance. I noticed that another window in our home has a different type of opener, a knob. See below. Could I get one of those to replace my handle crank? Or even the full size regular hand crank?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, that knob looks like our 39-115. Can that work for you? We also have the 39-205, which folds down. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)