missing bottom pin assembly

A quick learner from Granger,IN says:
Mom's place with metal bi fold door. Could you help identify correct part(s) needed to repair
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1284.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1280.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1283.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1286.JPG

These photos are of the top pin, bottom pin is missing and I only am guessing bottom pin is the same. John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1287.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1289.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell what you have from these photos. If the bottom pin is missing, that's no good. We'll need to see one before we can match it up. I don't know for sure that it's the same. Is there another bottom pin on the door, either on the other side or on another panel?

I will also need to know the diameter of each pin and the diameter of each nylon cap. Those two measurements will allow me to find replacement parts that will fit in the same space available. Thanks!

The pin diameter is .250"- 1/4 inch, roughly 5.3" total length with cap on top .100", 5.2" from bottom of pin to lip of cap. spring length is 2.6",pin hole is 2.1" bottom of pin to hole, and lastly has two plastic split washers. 

Thanks, John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1305.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, John. This information is a huge help. Based on your new picture and data, I think you should consider the 21-058. That looks like it would work well as a replacement for your door.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.