Storm window turn button clip

A home owner from hudson nh says:
hello there,hopefully you can help me.My dad many years ago had these turn button clips on his outside windows on a screen porch.These were aluminum had a SCREW GOING THRU CENTER to secure to wood,but on the inside there waS A SPrING to keep tension on window.So when you took off window clips went tight against wood .Thank You for any help.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Could you show us a photo fo the original hardware that you're hoping to replace? That will help us research and narrow down your options. Thank you!

A handy person from cutchogue NY says:
My parents 20 years ago built their house and it had these turn button clips on his outside screen porch to keep screens in place.These were aluminum had a SCREW GOING THRU CENTER to secure to wood,.Thank You for any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4438 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The part in your photo resembles the 70-003. Take a look and review the specifications from our product page below. Thanks for posting! 

Detail image of 70-003
Detail image of 70-003

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.