sash replacement

A handy person from jacksonville florida says:
as pictured the plastic guides are broke but look similar to 19-002 and not sure what difference is between 15-001 or -002 etc. also pictured but not so clear is 28 4 and KH stamped on balance.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
I recommend you use an undamaged balance to determined this. Ideally, you would use the other balance in the same window, but if you have an identical window elsewhere in the house then that could work, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)