Here are the detailed of my window channel balance

width x length, label on the channel balance, quantity
1/2" x 27", 26 5 HX CMC 11 (x4)
1/2" x 23", 22 3 GX CMC 7 (x10)
1/2" x 23", 22-5 IX CMC 11 (x2)
1/2" x 18", 17-2 JX CMC11 (x4)
1/2" x 23", 22-4 IX CMC 11 (x2)
1/2" x 18", 17 2 GX CMC 11 (x2)
1/2" x 27", 26 5 HX CMC 11 (x4)They all look similar and I attached two pictures to show their two ends look like. Please let me know what else information I need to provide. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance shoe fitting
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance top fitting
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Assuming the nylon ends are identical on all of your balances, start by looking at our Series 390 channel balance. This may work for you. This comes with a 19-002 top and 15-001 bottom, so as long as these match your nylon ends you should be okay. We offer a variety of lengths and spring strengths.

A quick learner from California (CA) says:
THe 19-002 top seems a perfect match, but 15-001 bottom does not have wings. Mine has wings and looks match to 15-004, so should I look for series 350 instead?

I need to find out Sash weight. Can I find them by reading the print label on my own balance? How do I read these print label?
1/2" x 27", 26 5 HX CMC 11
1/2" x 23", 22 3 GX CMC 7
1/2" x 23", 22-5 IX CMC 11
1/2" x 18", 17-2 JX CMC 11
1/2" x 23", 22-4 IX CMC 11
1/2" x 18", 17 2 GX CMC 11
1/2" x 27", 26 5 HX CMC 11

Quick response would be very appreciate and I would like to make order as soon as I find out those information. Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, I would recommend looking at our S350 channel balances. 

In regards to figuring out your sash weight, 26 5 typically translates to the 2650 option at checkout.  

-22 3- 2230

-22 5- 2250

-17 2- 1720

A home owner from La county California says:
Hi Tom , I seen your post and thought I could ask you a question regarding the the window balance bars. I am looking for 26 4 gx cmc 7, these numbers and letters are on the old ones, how do I know which ones to order? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! The stamp doesn't really tell us much about the Series, unfortunately. All it tells us is how strong the spring is and how long the metal channel is; in your case, 27".

The only way to identify the Series is to match up the top and bottom nylon fittings. I recommend watching the video below for clarification, then seeing our entire selection of 1/2" channel balances for non-tilt windows. You should be able to match up a pair from that point.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.