A quick learner from MA. says:
Replacement rollers for mirrored closet doors.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That number is sometimes associated with an older version of our 23-222B. Could this be what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)