0574-63630035 #1 wheel

A professional from Reno NV says:
0574-63630035 #1 is number printed on wheel.

TY!
User submitted a photo of a roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Could you tell me the diameter of the wheel? What is this used for, a drawer, window or maybe shower? Finally, could we see this roller from a few different angles? I'd like to see the other side.
A professional says:
The wheel is approx 7/8" in diameter and 1/4" deep.

Pics coming show it in it's natural habitat as a flat file wheel as well as another angle which shows an "axle", spacer collar [?], washer, and nut.

The imprinted number is actually the phone number to factory in China. Found them from factory. The good news is that the are only $.10/pc but require a min order of 50,000 pieces. :)

TY!
User submitted photos of a roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, thanks for the additional images. I thought I recognized this, but I just wanted to be sure.

We've had other customers in the past look for this guy, but unfortunately we do not carry anything like it. The closest replacement we can offer is our 10-109 Flat Shower Door Wheel. This has a ball bearing wheel with a flat edge, 7/8" diameter, and 1/4" wheel thickness, and it has a 8-32 threaded hex hub.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.