1 in Door-Mount for Sliding Closet Door

A handy person from NJ says:
Hello,

I have older door mounts that I am looking to replace.
Dimensions: 1" wheel, 3 1/8" height, and 1" width.
Offset: 1/8" and 1/2" respectively.
Please let me know if you have anything available or where I can purchase those mounts.
Thank you.

Bob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at another customer's thread with a similar top hanger here and see if the 23-048 or 23-051 that our senior expert-recommended could work for you.  The customer reported that their part also had a 1" diameter wheel but that the 7/8" wheel on our parts worked well as a replacement. Unfortunately, we do not carry a similar hanger with a 1/2" offset but the 23-051 does have the 1/8" offset that you're looking for. Review the specifications of both options and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.