10-326 - color option

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
I would like your product #10-326 in an oiled bronze. This style, oiled bronze, is available in other lengths but I am not able to find it in the 32" or 36" lengths. I really need a 32" length but can cut the 36" down to size if it is available in oiled bronze.
Thanks.
Henry
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Henry, We would be happy to provide this in the oil rubbed bronze finish. Please allow for a few weeks lead time, we will let you know as soon as it is in stock!
A home owner from New Mexico says:
Hi Donna,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I would like to order one of your products, part # 10-326 in oil rubbed bronze. It does not matter if it is 32" or 36".
Please do let me know when it will be available.
Thank you.
Henry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for waiting, Henry. Our 10-326 is now available in oil rubbed bronze!
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.