102-2 Window track part, cast metal "L" has broken

A contractor from Bel Air, MD says:
The parts in the right side of the window need replaced. The cast metal "L" with pin has broken at corner.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54A22937-A8A3-4D58-9CDF-55345C56CC49.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like it could be a kind of pivot bar, but I can't tell for sure from this photo. Did this come off the bottom corner of the sash? Would it be possible to see an undamaged version? That would help us find a good match for you.

Yes the bottom and top on the right side are both broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3A2A90C7-832E-4393-8A55-25F8212F11D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0BB1F36-C94A-41F2-8320-2DDBC65453F5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA1C1D01-E499-4625-992E-F59EB5737CAA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! Looks like you have an old style Certainteed brand pivot bar. If your pivot shoe in the window looks like our 15-192, then that seals the deal. 

Assuming I'm right, then this exact pivot bar isn't made anymore, but Certainteed made the 26-175 to replace it. I know it looks different but it works the same way as the original.

If you have any doubts that this is a Certainteed window, let me know and we can try to find something better.

Thank you. I also need the part to hold the top of the window in place. The retractable triangular piece. The slide and spring seem to be ok but the piece that sticks out broke off.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for your patience during the weekend. Sounds like you're referring to the tilt latch. Continuing with the hypothesis that this is a Certainteed brand window, I recommend our 26-317. Look over our photos and measurements and let me know if you agree.

SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.