10in channel balance

A home owner from Seattle says:
Marked with "BSI 9 C". Both top-guide and bottom shoe are non-winged.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200829_102143.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200829_102141.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200829_102137.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200829_102132.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't carry balances of a length this short in our standard inventory, but I believe we can still help via a custom order. I just need you to clarify one detail. This looks to be either a Series 351 or Series 390 Channel Balance, depending on the bottom nylon shoe depth. The pictures below depicts the difference. The Series 351 shoe is 1" deep, while the Series 390 shoe is 1-1/8" deep. Compare with your balance, and tell me what matches best. 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
A home owner from Seattle says:
Looks like the 390, the shoe is 1-1/8" deep.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks. I just sent you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (2) of these 10" Series 390 Channel Balances, stamped 930 (which means they are calibrated to support a window sash in the weight range of 9 through 11 lbs). Let me know if you have any other questions prior to placing your order. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.