11 year old Rivco screen frame corners

A quick learner from West Wareham, MA says:
Need bottom corner frame replacements. This is what they look like. What do you have that will fit?
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 95-205 and compare its measurements to yours. Could you use this? It is used on 3/8" thick screen frames.
A quick learner from WWareham, MA says:
Looks like that'll work. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)