11600-17 Andersen Sash Balance

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I have Anderson Windows that are about 25 years old also and need to replace the sash balancers. The only part number that I see stamped on the originals is 11600-17. There is also a number on the staple flange, 623 and BH36 4 91, Should I be replacing with 24-637 or another?
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes! The key stamp here is "623," which corresponds to our 24-637.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)