12-5/8" aluminum non-tilt 1/2" wide balance stamped with 12-10

A home owner from Ocala, FL United States says:
Please help me identify a 12-5/8" x 1/2" no-tilt balance stamped with 12-10. It appears to have a 19-005 top and a 15-004 bottom.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Can you confirm that the 19-005 and 15-004 are exactly what you have? Your length is peculiar, and usually indicates a different kind of balance. If you can, please show us a picture of both of your existing nylon caps, as well as the metal hook at the end of the cord. That will help us find a good match.
A quick learner from Ocala, FL United States says:
Help with identifying a 12-1/2" aluminum non-tilt 1/2" wide balance stamped with 12-10 (New discussion)
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. Is this the same balance you mentioned before, or something new? Can you confirm the exact length of the metal channel? You said it was 12-5/8" before, but 12-1/2" now. Based on your photo, it looks like the metal channel is 13" long. I'm not sure if the angle of the picture is just a little skewed, though.

Ignoring the length for now, our Series 377 appears to be a good match.
A quick learner from Ocala, FL says:
I measured the metal portion of the balance again and it is 12-1/2" long. I agree, Series 377 is a good match. Note: after realizing the mistake in measurement on the first post, the second one was submitted as new. Will this balance need to be customized?
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, we can custom make that. Could you just tell me how many you need?
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.