1/2" Channel Balance for non-tilt window

A quick learner from Fort Myers Beach, FL says:
Looking to replace this part but not sure which one to order.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Could you show me a clearer picture of the bottom nylon fitting? Can you also show me a clearer picture of the stamp code on the metal channel? It's a bit hard to read in your photos. Many thanks.

The stamp code is 23-2. Attached are more pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! From these photos, it's hard to see the top balance fittings clearly. There are three options for the top one and I'll need you to pick out the closest match: either our 19-018, 19-034 or 19-041.

For the bottom fitting, can you tell me its depth? It's either our 15-001, which is 1-1/8" deep, or our 15-002, which is 1" deep.

Can you explain to me what depth measurement I am looking for? The part by the spring?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

What you're showing in these two photos here is the top fitting. What you need to measure is the bottom nylon fitting on the other end. What you want to do is stand the balance straight up and then think of that bottom fitting like a shoe, or foot. You want to get the "heel to toe" measurement. That's the depth. 

Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure what model to recommend. We still need to figure out what your nylon fittings are. We have to determine whether the top is our 19-018, 19-034, or 19-041. Then we need to determine if your bottom is our 15-001 or 15-002.

Once we know that, we can proceed. The combination of nylon fittings will change a lot at this point, so it's important to confirm those first.

I'm actually looking to replace the entire channel balance bar. Can you suggest which of your models is the best replacement?
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.