1/2 " channel balance id

A quick learner from daytona,fl says:
have 5 windows with 23" long balancers and 16 windows with 18.5" balancers
can you id them and are the replacements available ??
the first 2 pictures are the top,the next 3 are the bottom
the plastic is 1" wide
thanks
MIke
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We can replace these balances, but they will have to be specially made. I believe they will use a 19-035 top attachment and 15-007 bottom attachment. Before we can go any further, can you tell me the stamps printed on both the 23" balance and 18.5" balance? Can you also confirm you only need two balances per window? Once we have this information, we'll email you a special order link and price quote for each.

i could not find anythng stamped on the balancers i saw,
will go and check some more ,will get back to you tommorrow.
and yes do need 2 balancers per window
thanks
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks! If your balances don't have stamps, we'll need to know the exact weight of each of the two different sized sashes you're replacing. Let me know!

the 23" sash wieght=9Lbs,balancer stamp-141
the 18.5 sash=8lbs,stamp-131
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks! I'll email you a custom order link and price quote for both right now.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.