1/2" channel balance identification

A handy person from USA says:
The number is 2230 is for a window balance I will sent a picture of the ends half inch
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you have a balance for a hinged window. If so, we can help, but it will have to be specially made. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)