1/2" channel balance with unusual stamp

A contractor from Walnut Creek says:
Greetings, I need to replace several failed 1/2" non-tilt channel balances in the bottom sash of Wausau aluminum double hung windows. The stamp reads "2517 BSI ML 26L" The balances are 26" long. I don't believe you carry the Wausau top & bottom guides but I can reuse them from the existing balances so all I need are the balances (and some rivets!).

Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are having trouble finding a replacement for this balance. Can you tell me the depth of the shoe? That is, it's "heel to toe" measurement. Can you also tell me the weight of the sash? Finally, I would like to see both the top and bottom nylon attachments from a couple more angles. Hopefully we can find a substitute!
A contractor from Walnut Creek says:
Heel to toe of the bottom shoe is 1-3/8", the upper guide is 1" depth. Sash weight is 26 pounds, window is designed for 2 balances (1 each side) per sash. As I mentioned, I can re-use the existing guides if needed by drilling out the rivets and installing in the new balances.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I've been unable to secure the exact fittings for you, but I believe I came up with a possible alternate solution. Look at our 19-009 top fitting and 15-095 bottom shoe and let me know if these could work for oyu. I would also recommend an option of 2550, for a sash weighing 25 through 28 pounds. What do you think?

If you think this setup would work, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.