1225 window weep hole cover?

A home owner from Nashville, TN says:
I need to window weep hole covers. I'm not sure if I need to buy one part or if it comes in two parts? The flap part was crooked.
A customer submitted image of their weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! It's a bit hard to tell exactly what you have based on this image, but you might want to start with our 26-413. The shape of your weep hole cover seems similar to this part, but carefully compare it to your hardware and let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from Nashville tn says:
It looks very similar to my weep hole covers. Do I need to purchase one part or does this need a coordinating flap?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 26-413 comes with a deep fitted flap designed to shut after drainage to prevent air, debris, and insect infiltration.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)