12#31 sash balancer

A home owner from usa says:

Can you please tell me which sash balancer I need for the
Anderson part number: P15 12#31 9 79 ???
Rich J
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rich. I recommend that you consider our 24-1231. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 12#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)