13-D-40 14 window balance

A quick learner says:
I recently sent in a question regarding balance stamp numbers trying to match one up to mine. I found the wifes camera and now have a picture of my "unique 13-D-40" 14" window balance. Do you have a match? Can you email me the product number and I can then place my order. Thanks, Tony
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tony! I'm afraid that I cannot identify your part number based on this stamp. Stamps are usually indicative of the balance strength, not its Series. To know the Series, I'd have to know what plastic attachments are installed on either end of the metal channel.

I see you have posted under the S770-14 channel balance. Do you believe this is what you have? If not, can you please show me some pictures of the attachments on either end of the balance?
A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom. As for my balance, I'm not sure what it is, I'm just guessing. I do plan on replacing both balances in this window as the spring is broke and not useable. There is no plastic attachment on the other end,see new photo, just two rods for the spring to hook to. The spring measures 6 3/4 inches from hook to hook. There is a small number located just under the series stamp which reads "30/96" It is hard to read, could be 95. Thanks for your help, Tony
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Tony. I think I know what your balance is. It will have to be custom made, however. To begin, please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the Shipping and Contact information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.