13 inch and 22 inch window balance

A handy person from seattle says:
i think that the replacements i need are the 380 series but i am being asked for a stamped number. mine only have the printed information 22 4 ck caldwell and 13 4 bk caldwell and 13 4 lj caldwell these are 22 inch and 13 inch units
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
For Series 380 balances when the stamp number begins with 22 it will measure 23 inches, and when the stamp number begins with 13 it will measure 14 inches.
Please check the length of the balances again.

If they are 23" and 14" and Series 380:

Stamp option 2240 may be the needed replacement for the 22 4, remove the sash and place it on a scale to check.
S380-23 with stamp option 2240 will carry a window sash weight range of 19 through 23 pounds.

Stamp option 1340 may be the needed replacement for the 13 4, remove the sash and place it on a scale to compare the weight.
S380-14 with stamp option 1340 will carry a window sash weight range of 11 through 12 pounds.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.