1/4'' corner replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
this is the corner tab i can't find. the part is 1 1/4'' long 1/4'' thick 3/8'' wide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. What kind of corner is this? What does it go to? Could you show us a few pictures of it? Thanks!
A quick learner from USA says:
I can't find this 1 1/4'' long 1/4 thick 3/8'' wide tab.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 95-208 corner key and let me know how well this matches your current piece.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)