1/4'' glass shower door rollers

A home owner from Connecticut says:
I need a quantity of four products similar to 10-153 for 1/4'' thick glass. Do you have such a product and if so please provide me with the product number. Thank, you, Joel
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks for reaching out! 

If you can't use our 10-153 because of the bracket, my best suggestion would be to maybe just change out the wheels. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. 

A quick learner from Olean, NY says:
It appears the 10-153 will work for me, however the most important measurement is not included. I need to know the distance from inside the top of the opening down to the center of the hole of the mounting screw.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

No problem. The distance from the top to the center of the hole is 1/2".

A quick learner from Olean, NY says:
Ok, thanks for the info. Turns out it won't work for me, I need approximately 3/4 inch. Do you have anything with this measurement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. The 10-153 is the only roller we carry in this style. I am sorry we cannot offer anything closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.