15-004 or 15-005

A quick learner from Seattle, Washington says:
I cannot tell what shoe is on my channel balances. I've determined that I need either the Series 380 Channel Balances with 15-005 shoe attached or the Series 385 Channel Balances with 15-004 shoe attached. From the photos, can you determine which one I need?
Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180401_101846.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180401_101705.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your question, Elizabeth. I am afraid we can not determine which balance shoe you have based off of your photos since both the 15-004 and 15-005 look very similar to one another. Perhaps the diagram I placed below will offer some clarification on how the balance shoe is measured and from there you may be able to determine which balance shoe will work for you.

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.