15-141 Springs

A home owner from York PA says:
My springs broke in my windows. There are springs on each side. I checked your listings and I think my pivot is a 15-141 but I do not see the springs. The photo shows my hardware. Note broken piece and notch. What parts do I need? Thanks Jim
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We agree with your identification of the 15-141 coil balance shoe. However, we are sorry to say that the manufacturer has discontinued the coil springs. It is now being suggested to go with the 15-140 pivot shoe with the Series 150 coil springs. I am afraid we are unable to read the number etched on your old spring. I believe it could be either the S150-6 or S150-8. Look them both over. We also placed some helpful media guides on this page if you would like to review some additional information.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.