151 & 152 L & R Offset Corner Keys

A contractor from Massachusetts says:
I have an older Storm window with 1/8 Thick Glass. The two corner keys have broken off the bottom rail. I have identified them as 151 and 152 Left and Right off set corner Keys respectively. The bottom Leg appears to be 1/4 x 1/4 at the thickest point and the vertical Leg appears to be 1/4 x 5/32 at the thickest point. Measuring out from the corner actual, 1 5/16 Long both directions. Any recommendations appreciated. Thank You!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BUTLER_CORNER KEY.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. It can be hard to say with a damaged corner but take a look at the ones we have related for you on this page. Review their specifications and see how they compare with your old part. 

A quick learner from MA says:
Hi, My older screen corners have broken off. The fellow who wrote you from Massachusetts on Aril 12 2023 had the same question as me. Same numbers 151 and 152. How did he make out??.Which replacement did he buy from you???. I am in the same boat. Please let me know . Thanks Fran
Profile picture of Emily

Hi, Fran. I'm afraid we're not sure how the original poster made out. The parts we related on this page are our best options so you will have to compare their dimensions with yours to see how they align. Please note, the mold numbers on your hardware wouldn't indicate the correct part. Just something to keep in mind!

A handy person from MA says:
I did find what I was looking for my window screen corners. The r/s 95-105 and the l/s 95--106 I am pretty sure it will work on my older screens. Thanks to Emily who sent pictures with specs for me. Thanks so much Emily. This was my second purchased from them. Fran
Profile picture of Emily

It's my pleasure, Fran. Thank you for your order! We really appreciate it. Good luck with the repair and let us know if you need anything else! 

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.