15/16" drawer slide roller rivet or bolt style

A handy person from Fort Frances.Ont. Ca. says:
This is for a stove drawer. It has rivet type but I would prefer to replace with a bolt style.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't usually carry hardware for things like stoves, but we may have something that could still work. Can you show us a few pictures of the roller in question? That will help us find something.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)